DATES: June 12 – 15
E4 focuses on modern Oracle architectures including engineered systems such as Exadata & BDA and includes the integration of other big data technologies. E4 brings together a global team of skilled specialists to present a deeply technical agenda. This year we have decided to change E4 to an online only format so the content is available to more people.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Understand big data internals and how they relate to your existing Oracle ecosystem.
- Learn to use tools and techniques to optimize your environment and improve overall performance.
- Learn how to get the most out of your Oracle Engineered Systems investment.
- Hear how other companies are implementing these technologies both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Call for Papers Opens – January 18, 2017
- Call for Papers Closes – February 15, 2017
- Speaker Announcement – March 1, 2017
- E4 Online Sessions – June 12 – 14, 2017
- E4 Training Day: Hadoop for Database Professionals – June 15, 2017