DATES: June 12 – 15
E4 focuses on modern Oracle architectures including engineered systems such as Exadata & BDA and includes the integration of other big data technologies. E4 brings together a global team of skilled specialists to present a deeply technical agenda. This year we have decided to change E4 to an online only format so the content is available to more people.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Understand big data internals and how they relate to your existing Oracle ecosystem.
- Learn to use tools and techniques to optimize your environment and improve overall performance.
- Learn how to get the most out of your Oracle Engineered Systems investment.
- Hear how other companies are implementing these technologies both on-premises and in the cloud.
- June 12 – 14, 2017 (8:30 AM – 1:15 PM CST) – E4 Sessions
- June 15, 2017 (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST) – E4 Training Day: Hadoop for Database Professionals